Welcome to Belle Allure - we are a unisex Image Consultancy boutique that focuses on clean, neat, and stylish looks that will help you stand out in the crowd, or make your mark in a corporate environment. We also offer makeup services for both wedding and everyday applications to ensure that you can get a complete look innovation.
Our services include Mobile Wedding Makeup and Hair, Image Styling for Men and Women, Personal Makeup Mastery, Wardrobe Planning and Personal Shopping. Delrené is also one of the few makeup artists that provide Airbrush makeup application - the most flawless and long-lasting makeup you can get.
Our love for fashion and styling, along with our experience in make up and makeovers has inspired us to develop unique services for both men and women. Through targeting and understanding a client’s individual needs, goals and lifestyle, we are able to bring your own personal style to the fore by removing the stress of getting dressed and making fashion fun, as it should be!
The Belle Allure Path to Realising your potential:
At Belle Allure we believe a person is greater than the sum of their parts. And that philosophy applies also to our image and makeover services. By holistically balancing key styling elements we gain a “greater than the sum” approach to realising your potential than conventional image consulting services. Our approach is balancing the 5 Elements of Personal Brand:
- Body type/shape – you won’t believe the transformative effect of dressing to your shape not just to fashion trend
- Body chemistry (perfume) – an often overlooked element but sense of smell is powerful and can create some of our earliest childhood memories. Ensure your body scent and perfume match your body chemistry
- Body language – Posture – we all know the orthopaedic benefits of posture but the benefits to confidence and first perceptions of good posture are well documented
- Season colours - (cool or warm) – clothes, hair, makeup all need to be consistent with your “season” as defined by a combination of skin tone, eye colour, hair and more. Ever wondered why some colours and tones make people looked washed out or sickly? They aren't dressing to their personal season.
- Personality – integrating personality assessment to unlock more daring, creative or interesting style with confidence.
With these 5 elements in balance, we have seen remarkable changes in our client's confidence, success and outlook.